2015-02-28

Angelfall & World After : review

Susan Ee
Short Review


So as I posted earlier I'll be trying this system of 'short reviews' out. So I'll try and get how to do everything wiht this.

11500217>Reading: It was a book that kept me reading and reading! It kept the interesting vibe that you got from the very first page, which I really liked. The language suited the pase of it without too much explanation about the surroundings.

>The characters: The characters grew alot during both books, especially the second one, and I really liked how their priorities changed for them after all the changes that come against them.

>Recommendation: I would defenetly recommend it to anyone who reads YA. It had loads of actino, family, romance, apocalyptic science fiction...

>Goodreads' thing-a-bob:
It's been six weeks since the angels of the apocalypse destroyed the world as we know it. Only pockets of humanity remain. 

Savage street gangs rule the day while fear and superstition rule the night. 

When angels fly away with a helpless girl, her seventeen-year-old sister Penryn will do anything to get her back...


- - - - -
Did you like the way I did it or rather one of these.
Send your opinion to my tumblr ask box :)
http://booksonal.tumblr.com/
(or my email as always)

Way 2. Should I write only five sentences and sum the whole thing up. Like what was it about, good things, bad things.

Way 3. Telling amounts of what it had and nothing about what it was about. Like did it have humor, romance, action, friendships...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)