2015-03-14

Graphic Novels

Opinion

At the end of last year I started getting into Grpahic Novels. Before that I had never read one so I thought it was time. I read 10 of them-some were adaptions from books and some were graphic novels originally.

I enjoyed both very much and the art was VeRy nicely done. Though about the ones that were meant as novels first: If you rwondering how it compares to the original text it really depends on who made it. I read most of the books they were based on and I found that they were very loyal to them.

They are short and so, perfect for a rainy day indoors. In any case I very much recommend you picking up a graphic novel, and enjoy :)
Do you guys want some faves? Do tell.
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)