2015-05-16

Quotes & Lists


I kinda like quotes. Like a lot. Here's some

>Stars can't shine without darkness
>A negative mind won't give you a positive life
>Don't dream your life live your dreams
>Happiness is a journey not a destination

>Books are a uniquely portable magic
>A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
>A reader live a thousand lives before he dies

>No two persons ever read the same book
>Creativity is intelligence having fun
>Pray hardest when it's hardest to pray
>Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it

I also really like lists. So here are some ideas for you:

-Fictional places I would love to ovisit
-List your essentials
-Thing that feel like home
-Childhood and current dream jobs
-A to Z list of things you like and don't like
-Thankful list
-Makes me happy/sad
-Best decisions
-Ways to relax
-Things I find beautiful
-Proud of
-Questions for life
-The never list
-Do and Don't to live by
-Worry list
-House rules
-I wish this existed
-To do with someone I love
-Things I love in colors
-I look forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)