2017-05-27

Kasie West : review

Author favourites



Goodreads' link to the author
><><


Kasie West is one of my auto-buy authors (anything she publishes I want to read with no need to read whatever it's about).
      Though this only applies to her fluffy contemporary reads since I have yet to pick up The Pivot Point duology.



(And in the order in which I have read them, and a list of future books):


          Name:            Publ.:      Stars:


  • On the Fence, (2014)   -   4
  • The Fill-In Boyfriend, (2015)   -   4
  • Distance Between Us, (2013)   -   4
  • P.S. I Like You, (2016)   -   4.5
  • By Your Side, (2017)   -   3

  •     Lucky in Love, (2017)
  •     The Sun, The Moon, and the Truth
  •     Love, Life and the List
  •     Listen to Your Heart



I recently read P.S. I Like You, and having loved that I greedily jumped into By Your Side, which I was sadly disappointed by. The idea and setting seemed perfect, but ultimately was lacking in my opinion.

If you are new to Kasie West I'd say my favourite is P.S. I Like You, but I'd like to suggest you start from the start of her publishing rather than going backwords. 

><><><

Overall stars: ✦✦




      Fluffy, Entertaining, likeable Characters, gripping Writing Style,
      but I can't really say that it's the most thought 
      provoking thing - and that is a good thing in certain moods.


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)