2018-01-27

My Life In Books TAG


1. Find a book for each of your initials

SSoonish
K – Kiss of Deception
VVadelmavenepakolainen (not one I own, but I've read it)
34490192164296193346315

2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?

This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
15790873
I guess that suits the question...
3. Pick a book set in your city/country
The Ella books from my childhood.
15606593
I don’t think I’ve read a book set in the city I actually live in, so country will have to do.
Which is Finland.
Also fun fact in Hans Christian Andersen's story The Snow Queen there is a Finnish character from Lapland

4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to

Does the Wizarding World count?
If it has to be real the I'd say Anna and the French Kiss
17453983

5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color
9627755
I love green, and the combinations in this cover with the black contrast is just gorgeous!

6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Right of the bat: the Harry Potter series, but I have good memories with lots of books, not only for the story they contain but also my association to them with others things I did at that time.
7955579
Also from being even younger my grandmother used to read and read an elephant book over and over again with me never getting bored of it.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Um...I don't know. Usually I struggle with lots of books even if I love them, but because I'm not in the mood for them. So looking back at them, having finished them I don't remember the struggle.
Currently this is happening with There's Someone Inside Your House, which is ridiculous because it's a thriller/mystery and less than 300 pages.
15797848 
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?

I have two answers for this one.
1. The one I've had for the longest time: Frost Like Night
2. The longest book: The Beauty of Darkness
2851248625944798
And as you can tell these are both concluding novels to trilogies, and that just proves that I'm horrible at finishing series.

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)