2018-07-07

Mid Year Book Freak Out TAG


I've done this tag before, and here it is again since we're slightly over the halfway mark again.
2016 link


1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2018.
My Plain Jane
2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2018.
A Reaper at the Gates
3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
Sea Witch
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year. Archenemies

5. Biggest disappointment. So not the lowest rating but one I had high hopes for - There's Someone Inside Your House

6. Biggest surprise. Again not the highest rating, but was surprising - To Kill a Kingdom

7. Favorite new author.(Debut or new to you) Helen Hoang (Kiss Quotient)

8. Newest fictional crush. Hm, I have no idea

9. Newest favourite character. Again, no idea

10. Book that made you cry. None, I don't think

11. Book that made you happy. My Plain Jane

12. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received) Jane Eyre from the classic lines collection

13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
I've done really well with reading all the books I've bought before this year (I have posts about that system) and the only two I have left are: The Idiot Brain and The Season of You and Me



*For stars and more info check my Goodreads: link*

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)