2019-01-05

2019 Anticipated Reads, New Releases and Goals

2019 Anticipated Reads and New Releases

Anticipated reads:
> Daughter of the Pirate King, Levenseller
> Archenemies, Meyer

New releases:
> The Winterborne Home for Vengeance and Virtue, Carter
> Her Royal Highness, Hawkins
> Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss, West
> The Princess and the Fangirl, Poston
> Ember in the Ashes #4, Tahir
> The Bridal Test, Hoang
> Maybe This Time, West
> Soul of Stars, Poston


Goals:
> I used to have the goal of reading a classic every month, but now my goal is more than last year (which shouldn't be hard to do)
> Another goal is to expand what I read
> And lastly to finish more series, since I tend to push the reading of the last book


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)