2020-09-04

The Book GIF Tag

The Book GIF Tag

Basically, I chose books from other people’s lists and tried to find a suitable GIF for it!


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

It’s so fluffy

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

You go girl


Harry Potter by JK Rowling


I’m going on an adventure

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Not my fandom not my feels

The Selection by Kiera Cass


Shocked applause

Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

Perfection


A is for Arsenic

Nodding along

Turn of the key by Ruth Ware

Peek a look

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Sorry

Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter

Partying


Babe by Dick King-Smith


So many emotions

My Lady Jane by the Lady Janies

Absolutely epic


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)