2021-10-15

End of the Year Book TAG

 

End of the Year Book TAG



1) ARE THERE ANY BOOKS YOU STARTED THIS YEAR THAT YOU NEED TO FINISH?

I'm currently listening through the second Lord of the Rings and hope to also finish the third soon.


2) DO YOU HAVE AN AUTUMNAL BOOK TO TRANSITION INTO THE END OF THE YEAR?

I tend to do a reread of at least one Harry Potter book, but have yet to!


3) IS THERE A NEW RELEASE YOU’RE STILL WAITING FOR?

At the time of writing this the audiobook for Gilded is yet to be released, and I am definitely waiting for it.


4) WHAT ARE THREE BOOKS YOU WANT TO READ BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?

The Lord of the Rings, Gilded, Of Curses and Kisses,  and Iceman.


5) IS THERE A BOOK YOU THINK COULD STILL SHOCK YOU AND BECOME YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK OF THE YEAR?

I don't really know, I mean I do tend to pick up books that I hope I'll like - so any of them could.


6HAVE YOU ALREADY STARTED MAKING READING PLANS FOR 2021?

Nope, still living in 2021!


Read on lovelies,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)