2013-11-16

Gallagher Girls : review


Ally Carter

The Gallagher Girls series is now finished. The last book United we spy (book 6) came out this year. I had been loving this series, (not from the start but close enough), and this last book was a perfect ending for the series. I laughed and cried as the adventures went forwards.

What it's about:
The series follows Cammie Morgan and her friends at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. It would be a fairly normal girl school, if all the girl schools trained girls to be spies.

The first book I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You I picked up because of the name. Honestly that is what made me pick it up and after reading the back cover I absolutely had to buy it. I was disappointed by the book but I had bought the second and third book at the same time, since they are fairly short and were cheap at the moment, so I did read them too.
And. I. Fell. In. Love.
The second book Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy was better than the first, yet it did have flaws in my opinion. Then after reading the third Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover I was full on in the enchantment of the series. I ordered the next book in the series, then the next when it came out, and the next which is the last one. The covers of them are very well done and thought of. Though the last three books I do have in the English editions I do love them too.


 
(American)                    (English)

I'm giving the series over all 4.5 stars. Even though I loved it the first one gets a 3 stars, second 4 and rest 5. As a result it would be 4 stars in total but I loved the series over all too much...


Love,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)