2018-04-14

Book Cover pt1: Likes

Book cover likes and dislikes
I think we all have those things we find really off-putting on covers, and things that draw us in so here are my top picks:

Best ones I know/have read:
22609310
link to book
Confess: this is a cover I really like and it's a prime example of all the elements I like: the title is bigger than the authors name, it's simplistic yet draws your attention and only when you look at the details do you see everything (unfortunately the details in this one is a hidden face)

18692431
link to book
Everything, Everything: a similar story, when it comes to the cover, but a bit more busy. Same goes for Nicola Yoon's second book: The Sun is Also a Star. I especially love how the author's name look on the cover.

9627755
link to book
Stephanie Perkins: now these books I've talked about before and how aesthetically pleasing they are to me. The colors, the contrast and the message of the book is clear.

7933650
link to book

When it comes to classics I have a whole post about them and buying them, when it comes to all the different editions link.
16101115
link to book

Image result for the boy in the striped pajamas
link

My picks may be on the boring side, but every once in a while something different picks my interest. These are ones I haven't read:
34499221
link to book
Related image
link to book
Image result for best book covers
link to book
28820911
link to book
best-book-covers-2015- theroomcover
link to book
Related image
link to book

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)