2019-03-23

Classics I Want to Read


Some years ago I started doing a "Read a Classic Every Month" challenge which I continued successfully for quite a while. But last year I ended up butchering it and I know this year would go similarly if I didn't do something differently. Hence this post.

So I've made a list of classics I'd like to get to, possibly even this year.
(I won't be checking these off of the list like I do my TBR and early challenge)


Austen: Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, Lady Susan
Dickens: A Tale of Two Cities, Great Expectations
Collections: Aesop's Fables, Hans Christian Andersen
Shakespeare: Hamlet, Midsummer Night's Dream

Other:
of Mice and Men
Animal Farm
Great Gatsby
Robin Hood
Around the World in 80 Days
Treasure Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)