2019-04-13

Spring Cleaning Unhaul

For a long time now, I've wanted to reduce my books to just my favorites which I want to reread so I'v been doing some more unhauling.

Even though I did one last fall, link, where I got rid of around 60 books I did the same this week.

I tried to be tough on myself and not keep books just because they were ok or even good - if I don't want to reread it (or if I don't know if I want to but have it on my kindle) then I got rid of it. Mainly.

So no none of these books are bad, but in my opinion I didn't like them enough to keep.
And yes I've read all of the following books.

Another disclaimer to note is that when it came to classics.
I have most if not all of them on my kindle and therefore I only kept a couple of my favorites.
Even though I've really enjoyed them and think some are great, I know I won't reread them any time soon, and if I want to they're on my kindle.

- - -

SERIES:
The Darkest Minds 1-3
Across the Universe 1-3
City of Bones
Fairest
Graceling 2-3
All Fall Down 2-3
Pennyoryal Academy 1
If I Stay 2

MAYBE:
If I Stay 1
Clockwork Angel 1-3
Heist Society 1-3
Snow Like Ashes 1-3
Impostor 1-2

STANDALONES:
Distance Between Us
Me Before You
Just Ella
Royals
Girl Code
Two-way Street
Changes in Latitudes
Wanderlost
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Fault in Our Stars
An Abundance of Katherines
Fairest
The Sun is Also a Star
Everything, Everything
Not if I Save You First
When Dimple Met Rishi
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
The Season of You and Me
This is What Happy Looks Like
Furthermore
Thorn
Holes
The Idiot Brain
Heartless
Fangirl

KIDS:
Ella Enchanted
Princess Academy
Peter Pan
The Little Prince
Oz

CLASSICS, awards, non-fiction:
Työmiehen vaimo
Catcher in the Rye
1984
Lord of the Flies
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Witch of Blackbird Pond
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
The Princess Bride
Cheaper by the Dozen
Agatha Christie x5


Rid: 60
Maybe: 12
Keeping: 81 classics (+1 duplicate), HP (+3 duplicates) = 95 (+4)
^ The duplicates I have are copies in Finnish


There will be a post next week about the books I'm keeping, my maybe pile and organization

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)