2019-06-29

Duologies I've Read


I've noticed somewhat of a pattern and well it turns out, I really like duologies!

You get more than just a story of one book (without being terrified of it being a loooong book),
you can binge it fast and you don't need to wait years and years to complete it!

So I have compiled all the duologies I've read, and what I rated them:


In the order I read them:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 4
Holes 4
Alice in Wonderland 4
Mind Games 3.5
If I Stay 4
Reboot 2
Imposter 4
Assassins Curse 5
The Book of Ivy 5 & 4.5
Anomaly 3.5 & 1
Wrath and the Dawn 4.5
Flame in the Mist 4.5 & 3.75
Spindle Fire 2.5 & 3.5
Daughter of the Pirate King 4.5

I'm surprised by how many I've read! There are definite top ones, and well not so great ones.

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)