2020-12-11

Baby It's Cold Outside Book TAG

 original creator: erin @ Reading On A Star 


Baby It's Cold Outside Book TAG


1. Snow Day – What’s your “comfort” book? 
- Maybe Harry Potter? It's something I could always pick up and enjoy, especially this time of year for some reason

2.  Snow Angels – What’s a book that you love so much you would want to be buried with it(a little morid, but…)? 
- Well to be honest, I haven't thought of that (shocking I'm sure) and can't even think of one

3. Warm Socks – What’s a book that makes you feel warm inside?(The fluffiest, cutest romance you’ve ever read?) 
- Kasie Wests books are my go to for a fluffy read, but the fluffiest might go to Stephanie Perkins

4. Hot Cocoa – What winter-themed novels have you previously read? 
- For some reason the only thing that comes to mind is the Snow Like Ashes series, but that might be just because of the weather in it

5. Sledding – What’s a book with the best plot twists? Who’s an author that always keeps you on your toes?
- Another tough one, but Jennifer Lynn Barnes has so many series and even though quite a few have been misses for me, I keep going back to her books hoping there will be another gem among them

6. Ugly Sweaters – What’s a book with the ugliest cover? 
- Looking at my shelves I think I'd have to go with my copy of The Naturals, because the face of a teen does not exactly convey the dark atmosphere of that one

7. Movie Marathon – What’s the last book you binge read? 
- The last books I read were the graphic novels Serenity Those Left Behind and Firefly The Unification War

8. Letter to Santa – What’s a book that’s on your wishlist this year? 
- Contrary to previous years I haven't wished for any specific books! Tulevaisuuden lukujärjestys is one from this year that I'd like to get at some point though and read


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)