2020-11-27

Do I Have That OTHER Book TAG

Do I Have That OTHER Book TAG challenge, similar to a previous one (link) where you try to find a book for each prompt.

The Questions

1. Do you have a book with a fox on the cover or part of the plot?

- Aesop's Fables

Aesop's Fables

2. Do you have a book that was published the year you were born, or within a 3-year radius?

- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)

3. Do you have a book with music as a weapon or magic?

- The only music one I could think of is If I Stay, but that's definitely not in the context of weaponry

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)

4. Do you have a series with mismatched covers?

- Oh most definitely. One I dislike the most is my Gallagher Academy collection because of the height changes in different paperbacks (and I also have one book as a hardcover!)

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

5. Do you have a book with a shapeshifter?

- Imposter has a "Variant" who can change appearances to become someone else

Impostor (Variants, #1)

6. Do you have a book signed by the author?

- A couple! I think my first one was Torch Against the Night

A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2)

7. Do you have a book with a mostly red cover?

- My copy of Catching Fire is pretty much completely red

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2)

8. Do you have a book between 287 – 306 pages?

- River Secrets has 290!

River Secrets (The Books of Bayern, #3)

9. Do you have a book with a main character who wears glasses?

-Well the first one that popped into my head was Harry Potter, but other than that I'm not sure at all

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

10. Do you have a book with a title that has the same number of letters as your first name?

- Cress! That took a while to find

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)

11. Do you have a book with cybercrime/technology as a plot point?

- Cinder and Ella

Cinder & Ella (Cinder & Ella, #1)

12. Do you have a book written in another language or translated to English?

- Some books in Finnish, though they are all translated like Ylpeys ja ennakkoluulo (Pride and Prejudice). Then there's the Ruby Red trilogy was originally in German and I have the English translations

Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)

13. Do you have a book written by an Asian author?

- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang I believe

The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient, #1)

14. Do you have a book with a moon on the cover?

- Hans Christian Andersen Collection

Classic Fairy Tales

15. Do you have an illustrated children’s book?

- I have a Dr. Seuss collection

The Lorax

16. Do you have a collection of fairy tales or myths?

- Grimm's collection

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales

17. Do you have a sci-fi/fantasy with an alliance between races?

- I'd say Snow Like Ashes counts? It has different alliances between people from different Seasons

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)

18. Do you have a book with a narrow front cover? (paperback with a front cover that is slightly trimmed shorter/narrower than the rest of the book)

- If I Stay

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)

19. Do you have a book that includes the first chapter of the sequel?

- The Goose Girl

The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern, #1)

20. Do you have a book with a broken spine?

- Divergent, my one and only one with a cracked spine

Divergent (Divergent, #1)

Bonus Question: Do you have a book that covers 3 or more of the above prompts??

- Well Harry Potter wears glasses, the third one was published the year I was born and I have the illustrated edition, but the illustrated edition was published way later. But it is in Finnish though! Oh, and would Remus or Tonks possibly be counted as shapeshifters?
Harry Potter ja Azkabanin vanki (Harry Potter, #3)

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)