2020-11-13

Books I Still Want to Get to 2020

The year 2020 is reaching the end, all of a sudden for me. When writing this post I have read 20 books. This isn’t that much when comparing to previous years, but I am working on my Bachelor’s Thesis, so it is something.

With so many books I want to read, I thought I’d make this list about ones I’d really love to get to still this year. Well, I suppose we’ll see about accomplishing it, but that’s the idea at least.

Also, you might notice that most of these are from my ‘2020 Anticipated Reads and New Releases‘ (link), which I haven’t exactly done a good job with completing. But there is still some time!


1. My Calamity Jane (current read)

2. Winterborne Home for Vengeance and Valor

3. One by One

4. Bookish and the Beast

5. Of Curses and Kisses

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)