2021-11-26

Bookish Thanksgiving TAG

 

Bookish Thanksgiving TAG



1. Bread- What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?

Now, I love bread. So I'm taking this prompt of "fluff" as a positive, and I'll go with Kasie West books.

2. Turkey- What book made you want to fall asleep?

Not actually fall asleep,but Winterkeep was a bit tough to get through, especially because of how much I loved Graceling.

3. Gravy- What book makes the whole series worth reading?

Funnily enough, I almost didn't continue reading one of my favourite series the Gallagher Academy, because I really didn't like the first book.

4. Stuffing- What book is stuffed full of action scenes?

I've been reading quite a bit of Agatha Christie books recently, and even though they're not packed with the typical "action" they have plenty going on in them!

5. Mashed Potatoes- What book looked good, and then wasn’t?

I don't think I have an answer for this one!

6. Cranberries- What book has the sweetest romance?

I'd say the Books of Bayern series.

7. Corn- What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?

Maybe Kasie West's books?

8. Green beans- What book is too long and needs to be shortened?

That is a tough one! I'm hesitant to say it because I loved the previous books, but My Contrary Mary was not my favourite.

9. Pumpkin Pie- What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?

I think either a Harry Potter reread, or then a short fairytale or fairytale retelling.

10. Dog/Cat- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?

Pumpkin pie!

Read on lovelies,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)