2021-12-10

Winter Break & Series I'm Currently Reading

 Winter Break & Series I'm Currently Reading

As usual, this blog and I will be having a break for winter. At the very end of the year I will be posting all my usual yearly wrap-ups and statistics, but after that I will be having my usual break and continuing after we are into 2022.


One of the goals I usually set for myself, is to not push off reading the last book in a series, since that is something I tend to do. To prolong the experience? To not have to close the last chapters of the last book? Honestly, who knows - I sure don't.

I feel like I've been doing a better job of this, but wanted to visualize all the series I'm currently in the middle of to really see how I'm doing. And to remind me of books I really should pick up I suppose. Without further ado, onto the list.


Series with books published that I haven't read:

- Heart of Iron

- An Ember in the Ashes

- Myyttihovi

- Inhertiance Games


Series I'm caught up with, but that aren't finished:

- Winterborne Home for Vengeance and Valor

- The Fray Theory

- Wayward Children

- Bladesmith

- Graceling Realm

- Darkness Between Us

- Mary


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)