2016-11-19

Playing With Emotions

[Tag]

I've been writing a post about what makes a book good, and a big part of that is that it makes you feel things. So in light of that, and the fact that it's taking me quite some time to finish that post:
here is a tag about emotions and what books I link to them.

The book that makes me happy
… is Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins

The book that makes me sad
… is If I Stay by Gayle Forman

The book that makes me angry
… is Speak by Laurie Anderson

The series that makes me nostalgic
… are the Roald Dahl & Dr. Seuss books

The book that makes me scared… (for the main character that is)
… is The Raft by S.A. Bodeen

The book that surprised me the most…
… was Murder in the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

The book that disappointed me the most…
…was My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

The book that made me feel distressed
…was Me Beofre You by Jojo Moyes

The book that confused me… (in a good way that is!)
…was Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)