2018-02-17

This Or That Book TAG

Reading on the couch or reading on the bed?
Definitely the bed. It’s where all my late, right before sleeping reading happens. It’s my quiet place.
Main character: Male or Female?
Doesn’t matter, but I tend to gravitate towards female ones, maybe because I feel that I can relate better?
Sweet or salty snacks while reading?
Neither. I don't like eating when I'm reading, not even drinking. Sometimes I have a drink there and forget all about it.
Same goes for movies, depending on the movie though. But if I do have some it needs to be balanced with both. For example I love melting white chocolate on salted popcorn!
Trilogies or quartets?
I sometimes feel intimidated going into a series knowing it has 10 books in it, so I usually have difficulty starting them. Regarding trilogies and quartets, they are basically the same thing to me.
I tend to really love duologies and hate it when a series is supposed to have a certain amount of book and they add on more. It makes me feel like they are just stretching it out because it sold well.
First Person or Third Person POV?
I prefer first person because it's just that more personal. But both can be great, when done well.
Night or morning reader?
Night, right before I go to sleep. Though in the morning I do sometimes read on the bus when going to school.
Libraries or book stores?
I wouldn't say either is better than the other, but where I live it's easiest to find books from online. Before buying a book I haven't read I always do check the library if they have it first, in case I don't like it.
Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
I read both, all depending on my mood. Statistically though: laugh.
Black or White book covers?
White. They look so clean on the shelf and stunning in their simplicity and details.
Character driven or plot driven stories?
That's a really tough question. I'm going to go with character, because if they do something interesting out of a stupid decision I'm going to hang on too much to it being a stupid decision. If I don't like the character I'm more likely to dnf the book.
Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)