2018-03-17

You're Not Good Enough TAG

Write 30 character names on pieces of paper, put them in a cup and choose random pairs for each question
Decide which one of them fits the question

1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?

Batman (by Marie LuOR Nova (Renegades)
I would rather have Batman on my team, but I don't know about his spelling...
- - -

2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?

 Ali (White Rabbit ChroniclesOR Sophronia (Finishing School)
I'd probably die either way, but Ali is more of a physical challenge and Soph a smart one. So maybe Ali? Sorry Cole
- - -

3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?

Cinder (Lunar ChroniclesOR Shahrzad (Wrath and the Dawn)
Cinder!
- - -

4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?

Mia (If I StayOR Tris (Divergent)
Tris, no question.
- - -

5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?

Cole (White Rabbit ChroniclesOR Voldemort (Harry Potter)
Voldemort! And since I killed off Ali in the second question I can have Cole right?
- - -

6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?

Hermione (Harry PotterOR Cassie (The Naturals)
Both would be great actually, but Hermione has magic so her
- - -

7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?

Anidora (Goose GirlOR Tessa (Infernal Devices)
First of all: great question, Secondly I think Tessa would voice everything so Ani, who probably is trying to hide her identity at the same time...
- - -

8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?

Ivy (Book of IvyOR Etienne (Anna and the French Kiss)
Ivy wouldn't comfort anyone, ever. So Etienne, who is a perfect option
- - -

9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?

Harry (Harry PotterOR Four (Divergent)
That’s easy. Harry becomes extremely popular but with his ground on the feet, at times. Four I feel like wants to be alone but for everyone to know what he can do
- - -

10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?

Katniss (Hunger GamesOR Bishop (Book of Ivy)
Both. Definitely both, but especially Bishop I think
- - -

11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?

Ginny (Harry PotterOR Peeta (Hunger Games)
I could totally see either one doing it! I'd love to follow Ginny doing it but I feel like Peeta would be the one to actually do it
- - -

12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?

Caleana (Throne of GlassOR Cammie (Gallagher Girls)
Not a boring moment with either, but I feel like I'd feel safer with Cammie
- - -

13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?

Hercule (by Agatha ChristieOR Mather (Snow Like Ashes)
Mather. No question
- - -

14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?

Ella (Cinder and EllaOR Po (Graceling)
Well since Po is blind and all, I don't think he'd be replying any time soon...
- - -

15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!

Anna (Anna and the French KissOR Umbridge (Harry Potter)
Really? I mean do I even need to say my answer? I don't think so. And even if Umbridge was there I think she'd just make some for herself and make me starve...

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)