2018-10-06

Popular Book Series I Haven't Finished


I recently made a post about popular books I haven't read and mentioned that series that I've maybe read the first one or two, but haven't finished won't be on that list - but here they are as promised.
I have posts about series I have finished and ones I haven't (and probably won't).
So none of these are certain "never reads", but not many are high on my TBR.

Raven Cycle (read 3)
Cassandra Clare (I have read MI and ID, but haven't read DA)
Throne of Glass (read 3)
Court of Thorns and Roses (read 1)
Six of Crows (read 1)
Red Queen (read 2)
Three Dark Throwns (read 1)
The Maze Runner (read 1)
Miss Peregrine's (read 1)
Matched (read 2)
Eragon (read 1)
Howl's Moving Castle (read 1)
A Wrinke in Time (read 1)
Series of Unfortunate Events (read 1)
The Giver (read 1)


*For stars and more info check my Goodreads: link*

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)