2014-07-22

How I Rate Books


Some were wondering how I give ratings since I can say many negative things and give a 3.5 or many positive things and still give the same rating. So I decided to do this kind of system for you to check from.
So first criteria I want from a great book, and of which I think about when rating a book:

>Plot
>Characters
>World building
>Language
>Pace
>Overall: If part of a series would I continue it?

And if you were wondering I don\t give 5 stars easily but neither a 0. So usually a 3 and at times a 2 or a 4.
>>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<<
          0.5 stars- Couldn't even finish!
1- Blech
        1.5- Meh
2- Not sure if I would recommend
         2.5- Okay
3- Good. I'm happy to have read it
         3.5- Good stuff!
4- This was SO great!
        4.5- You gotta read this book!!
5- Sqee!! I can't contain myself! Rare-ish
Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)