2015-01-31

Series I Want to Finish This Year

Top 10
I really need to ge to reading some series I have on my shelves! So I decided to make a list of those I would most like to get to as soon as this year... I don't know, there's so many.

On Jan. 14 The T5W I did do the Top 5 series I want to StArT (link below) but these are ones I want to finally finish (in some cases finish completely and some finish those that are out) (http://bookloveandreviews.blogspot.fi/2015/01/jan-14-top-5-wednesday-you-want-to.html)

1. The Knife of Never Letting Go (was in the earlier one but now I've started it)
2. The Lunar Chronicles (I've read Cinder)
3. The Darkest Minds (I have the last one yet to read)
4. The White Rabbit Chronicles (Last one left)
5. I want to finish The Heir of Fire
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Two still left)
7. The Maze Runner (Only read the first one)
8. The Books of Bayern (Only read one)
9. Geek Girl
10. Etiquette and Espionage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)