2017-11-25

Library Lovers

[Book Tag]


1. How often do you visit your local library?
When I was in school I used to go there weekly, but this last summer I've gone once a month and to only get books I've reserved.

2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
Bit of both honestly... I only get books that I am excited to read and usually read them right after getting them, but I am a mood reader and I can easily get sidetracked with something on my shelves

3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I checked and I was 7

4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?
Like I was saying in Q1, when I visited it more regularly I would brouse more. But the thing is I live in Finland, so if I want to get something in english I need to request it and usually have it sent from another library.

5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?
My library has dvds, games, music notes etc. but I only get physical books, e-books and audiobooks

6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)
Like I mentioned in Q4 the majority of the books are in Finnish so I just go to the English section, which has everything quite jumbled up. When it comes to genres I tend to go with YA books I don't know if I'll like enough to buy, classics (which I buy only after I've read and if I liked it) and graphic novels since those are things I don't buy at all but like reading every once in a while

7. What is your favorite part of using your local library?
It is free, I find new books I'm interested in and it's also a great place to study

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)