2018-12-15

Books I Read For School


I had a Goodreads shelf dedicated for book I read for school, but since I'm done with high school and won't be required to read these types of books for school anymore I decided to make a post listing them.

Before: (for projects, others not listed)
Keväällä isä sai siivet
Lydia's Secret
Viidakon kutsu

Junior high:
Romeo & Juliet
Importance of Being Earnest
How to be an Alien
1984
The Crucible
Lord of the Flies
Anne Frank

High school:
All in Finnish (the 20 with a dash was for a diploma http://kirjatkin.blogspot.com/)
Oliver Twist
Emily Dickinson poem collection
Kirottu Koodi
-Tortilla Flat
-And Then There Were None
-The Little Prince
-The Help
-The Bell Jar
-The Color of Magic
-Neverwhere (graphic novel)
-The Life of Pi
-Punainen Pukee Teitä
-Gardens of Water
-Delirium
-Iloisen lehmän runot
-Between Shades of Gray
-Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
-Ready Player One
-The Night Circus
-The Fault in Our Stars
-Teemestarin kirja
-Nälkävuosi
-Punainen kuin veri

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)