2018-12-01

End of the Year Book TAG

End of the Year Book TAG
Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Season of You and Me. Yes I made a post about reading the last book on my tbr, but I still haven't finished it..

Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I recently got the three Illustrated Harry Potters that are out and I definitely want to jump into those!

Is there a new release you're still waiting for?
Archenemies and Little White Lies
What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Season of You and Me, Elias, Pyrstötähti
Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
Dead Mountain could go either way really, so maybe that
Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?

Yes, and the posts will be up around the end of the year as per usual. At least more classics and broadening what I read
Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)