2020-05-02

Opposite Books TAG

Opposite Books Tag


1. First book in your collection/Last book you bought.
- At least one of the very first ones was Elli, which my grandmother used to read me, and I still have it.
- The last book I actually bought myself would be an illustrated Harry Potter book.

2. A cheap book/An expensive book.
- The cheapest ones on my book were free if that counts, and the most expensive is actually the illustrated Harry Potter book which I answered for n.1 even though it was on sale.

3. A book with a male protagonist/One with a female protagonist.
- First female one to come to mind is Cinder, and for male I actually had to think about it and then felt stupid because, again, Harry Potter.

4. A book you read fast/One that took you long to read.
- The Wayward Children series is a super quick one, and classics take me longer to read.

5. Pretty cover/Ugly cover.
- The foil editions of the Hunger Games and then maybe the original covers for The Naturals (very happy they remade them, even though my editions now don't match)

6. A national book/An international book.
- I live in Finland and mainly read English, therefore the latter is basically everything I read. For Finnish books though Pallokala is for some reason the first to pop into my head even though I don't even own it anymore.

7. A thin book/A thick book.
- According to Goodreads the shortest book I own is Winter (827) and the shortest Statistical Probability of Love at first Sight (215).

8. Fiction book/Non-fiction book.
- Cheaper by the Dozen and for non-fiction the Hunger Games.

9. Very (way too) romantic book/Action book.
- The Kiss Quotient (a great romance, but some parts weren't exactly necessary to me) and Renegades.

10. A book that made you happy/One that made you sad.
- We Should Hang Out Some Time for happy and Dear John for sad, like the title already says.

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)