2014-10-18

Little Women : review

by: Louisa May Alcott

1934As my classic for July I read Little Women since a dear friend loves it and I had yet to read it. She, the friend of mine, has had this book as her favorite classic for ages and it was time I read it.

What Goodreads says:
In picturesque nineteenth-century New England, tomboyish Jo, beautiful Meg, fragile Beth, and romantic Amy come of age while their father is off to war.

First of all I shall say I adored this book. Though it had multiple characters, get to them in a bit, I seemed to remember how each was progressing which, for me, was quite new. So the characters, I can just simply say I liked others and not some. Then again that was my biggest minus I'll give this book and that is just my opinion. Another minus would have been how these people didn't progress in thoughts only actions. But I won't say that's a min us since it tied into the book quite nicely. You might understand better if you had read it.

I will keep this one shorter, but first I shall end it in a better tone. I want to thank you all, my dear readers I have gotten messages from you guys and they really make my day :) I really appreciate that.
Also keep the suggestions coming.
Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)