2014-10-15

Top 5 Wednesday

October 15th
Books that you weren't expecting to like but did

1. Hex hall

>I was just iffy about it trying to be like harry potter
2. Cardturner
> I picked it up becaue I loved holes. Even though it didn't seem too much like my type of a book, I liked it.
3. Cheaper by the dozen
> It's non-fiction and I don't read that, but I quite liked it.
4. Leaving poppy
> I've talked about this before, but: 1. it's horror, 2. that's not my thing, 3. it was actullay a pleasant read
5. Legend
> I was sure I'd like this book when I bought it, then right before I started reading it I started doubting it... And when I read it: it was better than I though but not ToO great. I'll probably make a review for it.
Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)