2014-05-24

Books I Haven't Read Yet

Top 10 I am ashamed of not having read...

I did do a Top 10 authors I haven't read anything by, so go check that, and so this list has completely different ones!
So, I am a bit late for some of these but I wanted to gather them all into a list.

1. The Lord of the Rings
I have read the Hobbit and I really want to get to reading the Lord of the Rings!

2. Narnia by C.S. Lewis
I know! I haven't! I'm sure you're all surprised… :) on with the list, after you've calmed down.

3. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
I have read Clockwork so I guess that's good...

4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I need to get to reading this!

5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
This might be a bit unbelievable, since i love fairy tale retellings, and I have all the three books that have come out in this series, so of to read then.

6. Legend by Marie Lu
Again, what is wrong with me, I have the whole trilogy and haven't read even the first one!

7. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
I'm so excited, but haven't bought it yet.

8. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
I will be reading this soon, and I'm just so excited. (I've been saying that a lot, writing that is)

9. Half Bad by Sally Green
It is on ym TBR and mostlikely I'll read it in May.

10. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
I have it and will be reading it next month! If you don't konw it's a classic fairy tale of some kind.
>I now realize I didn't post this after I wrote it, so I DiD read this one as my classic for May!

Please comment or e-mail me (stuff931@gmail.com) on what you want me to read next (of these or not I guess) as usual! Keep it coming guys I appreciate it :)
Dear,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)