2014-05-10

DNF

"Did Not Finish" Part 1.

So, as I was floating around the internet yesterday, I found this question flying in places.
Yeah I use weird terms for internet scrolling, because think about it,  it's a magical place.
So I started forming a listt, and tadaa, here it is! I don't tend to start a book and not finish it, since  I can be quite a curious person. I think I should stop though since I have So MaNy books  I should read, that I know I'll like (at least enjoy finishing), so I added series I won't be continuing.
These are my personal  thoughts so please don't get affended if you love some books here!

So to the list I gathered:
1. The Matched trilogy by Allie Condie
I read matched and it was fine. I read crossed and I greatly disliked it (I use the word hate, only in some situations since it is a strong word for something I didn't like any part about). So my point is I will not continue to Reached. I have heard it is MuCh better AnD it ends the trilogy, but I cant' do it.

2. Warriors by Erin Hunter
(I talked about this in a tag on my tumblr: booksonal if you want to read more)
But yes, so I did finish the first book in the series but found it too ridiculous to continue.

3. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
I have read the first four, and they were fine. Not great but fine. I just have too many books to read a series that was fine (and has 15 books in it).

4. Arabel and Mortimer by Joan Aiken
I have read the first  one, and even though I enjoyed it I won't be continuing with the series.

5. Sarah Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachan
The same witht he one before: I've read the first one but won' tcontinue to the next four.

6. Gifted by Marilyn Kaye
I read the first three and enjoyed them greatly but I don't think I will get to reading all six, since I would need to reread them first three (I have quite a bad memory if you didn't know)


Dear,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)