2014-05-20

Top 5 Wednesday

May 21st
Books You Devoured

Once again these are in No particular order! This weeks topic is something I think I have written about already, but they have changed and are constantly changing by reading more.

1. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
One of my favorite books but I have yet to continue to Enna Burning, even though I have it...

2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
As you all know I'm trying to read more classics and in January I started with P&P and LoVeD it to an extent

3. United We Spy (last book in the Gallagher Girl series) by Ally Carter
I have made a post about this if you want to see, and after waiting a year for the last book I read it in a sitting

4. Clockwork Princess (last book in the Infernal Devices) by Cassandra Clare
Even though this book is bigger than most of mine I read it in a quick burst

5. Ruby Red/ Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
This trilogy is one of my favorites and I read them So fast! I don't want it to end so I am postponing reading the last book, even though it has already come out. Yes, I know, the logic...
Love,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)