2017-10-21

Revamping an Old Post

[TAG]

Revamp an old post: The Beginning, four years later


I looked at my first post and I felt like I needed to add to it and go through what I started out with.


><><

Out With the Old (link)
Oct. 25th 2013

The Start of Booksonal
Dear you,

I started this blog to write about books. Shocker, since the title is there...
Anyway, so as you can assume I love reading books. I don't have that many, but I read loads. I decided to make a blog for writing about them. About what I have read, how much I loved them (if I even liked them), overall about books and I'll maybe make some book tags.

I'll try to post every Saturday, but probably I will be delayed sometimes...
So hope you will like my posts,
and as always read on.

Love,
Sally

><><

In With the New
Oct. 21st 2017

Booksonal Four Years Later


This blog has brought me good & bad times, new perspectives & people, long nights & lots and lots of notes and ideas.


I started out with Word documents, post-its and full notebooks about what I've read. I took the jump to a blog in 2013 (I wasn't always as active though), so it's been four years next week!

I didn't start so that people would read it - it was actually not something I wanted. Let me explain that with this:

            About the name Booksonal. Well I started this blog more like a journal that was               therapeutic in a way. My thoughts are always mine and so they feel personal and so -               hence the name.

So no I wasn't looking for readers, I wanted - still want to - express my thoughts and people who read it and can relate are just a bonus. But to all of those who have been reading, for a shorter or longer time, thank you.

If you've never written down why you like or don't like a book it can really organize your thoughts and your star ratings. And if you've been reading the blog for some time you know I love being organized.
               The point is try it out - you might be surprised.


Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)