2013-10-26

Book Buying Habits


I thought it was only appropriate to start of this blog on book buying habits.
So,

What kind of books do you read?

I buy mostly YA (young adult) books.

What would be the perfect book?

A fiction YA book with romance and loads of action.

Where do you buy your books from?

I usually order all my books online (amazon, book depository...). Then I buy them when I visit USA or England since where I live they do not have too much of books in English.

How much books do you own?

Maybe around 150.

Where do you read?

Everywhere! I take the book I am reading at the time everywhere I go, even if I know I won't read it there. But you never know...

How did you start on reading (in the beginning)?

My whole family reads loads! Especially my brother. I started to get into reading after reading some Roald Dahl books when I was small but especially after reading the Harry Potters. I absolutely loved them, still my favorite series.

Love,
Sally
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)