2014-03-29

Book Haul


I might have gone crazy while being on a trip... But you know what it's okay. I will enjoy them, and they will last for hours. So on to the list. I bought around 30 so I'll just list my top ten I'm especially exited for.

Half Bad
>I have heard SO many positive things about this! It seems liek everyone has read it, so soon so have I.
The Raven Boys
>I have read Lament by the same author and I've heard this one is better.
Fangirl
>I have not read anything by Rainbow Rowell so I thought I'd start with this.
Cinder, Scarlet and Cress
>I'm a bit late on the band-wagon for this one.
The Assassin's Blade
>Even though I've read the first four out of five I still wanted this copy of the novellas.
This is What Happy Looks Like
>I AbSoLuTeLy LoVeD The Statistical Propability of Love at First Sight so I had to get my hands on this one. After I bought it I read what it's about and I fell in love, so I'll have to read this soon.
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
>I have been wanting to read more contemporary books and this one sounded good.
The Princess Bride
>I have been eyeing this book for so long I finally desided to get it.
Days of Blood and Starlight
>I read Daughter of Blood & Starlight and even though it was really hard to understand at times due to it's weirdness and the jumping in time.
The Naturals
>This looks so cool! It has everything from a classified program in FBI to the children in it.
Love,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)