2014-07-12

Ruby Red : book vs movie


Rubinrot (2013) Poster
Ruby Red vs. Rubinrot 
Book vs. movie (Pt. 2)

This is a book I LoVe! And i was a bit scared to see the movie and seeing changes they might have made. But even so I still finally watched it. Because of these opinions, a bit later.
So the  movie is in German but I watched one with subtitles so that was fine.



So my first thoughts after finishing the movie was pleasantly surprised. I really liked the movie too, although as usual the book was better. They did make quite a lot of changes, more than I thought, but it might have been hard to fit it all in and for the person watching to still understand things.
The ending had drastic changes, which I really liked, when then again the smaller changes I didn't like that much.
I loved the actors and actresses, sceneries and adaptions of the scenes from the book.
I loved the book and I loved the movie, a bit less, but I don't think of them as one story. Does that make sense?
I don't think they will make a movie for the next books but  I would have have loved to see them :) Yet I still haven't read Emerald Green, third and last book, since I'm afraid of ending the series... I love the first two books and the story line So much I can't imagine it ending for me.
Yeah I hope any of this is making any sense for you guys...
So overall I like both but think of them as not one.

Love & Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)