2014-08-23

Fairytale Retellings

Retellings pt.1
Top 5

I LoVe fairy tale retellings! I find people who write them to have such a creative mind, even though it has the same characters. It is kind of weird that I haven't had any that has been boring or similar to another so that is great :)
I couldn't decide on a order but I guess that's fine...

1. Snow in Summer
This was such an interesting take on Snow White!
2. Zel
I got it from my brother and oh my!
3. Cinder, Scarlet and Cress
Haven't read all, but I have them, and I'm planning on reading all three before the fourth one, Winter, comes out this year :)
4. Ella Enchanted and Fairest by Gail Carson Levine

5. All the Disney takes on Grimm
 & All the Disney takes on H.C. Anderson
I started thinking, is Snow Queen and the Little Mermaid the only ones?...
Any suggestions for other retellings?
Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)