2014-10-01

Read This Month

September

Unfortunately for my reading I am in High School, so I had my test weeks during this month. That's my explanation for my lack of reading, too much...
I hope I can achieve my goal of 100 books this year though! I am right on track (76/100 and 76/75 for the calculations at the end of September). Though there will be another grouping of tests before Christmas holidays and I will be behind on the 100 but I'm hoping during Christmas, before New Years eve, I will be cought up again :) That's the plan atleast...

1. Gardens of Water 1/2
2. Ruby Redfort
3. Mind Games
4. Perfect Lies
5. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour (TBR)
6. The Giver (CotM)
7. Nobody
Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)