2015-01-11

Q&A

All about you?

So questions that you have sent are the following. I added some that are more common too. I will be doing more of these so continue sending them. (:

1What country do you live in?
I live in a beautiful country named Finland (In Europe). It's cold here but I like it.
2Hobbies?
I play the piano. Christmas -13 I got to 10 years of playing.
3. What would your perfect first date be?
Um, thats a hard one. I would like it to be very casual but memorable... Maybe not going to the movies since I'd like to talk. And yeah :) maybe getting some coffee
4. How many countries have you been to?
I think it was 19? +Scotland if that would count...
5. What's the worst grade you've gotten on a test?
(Here we have the numbers from 4-10 if you didn't know. with 4, 4+, 4 1/2, 5- and then again with a 5...)
For a test a 7- but the worst grade over all was a sewdish quiz with a 4+
6. Favorite TV show when you were a kid?

When I was living in China when I was small we loved Totally Spies with my sister, but after that it was Power Rangers :) YeP I know right!
7.  Would you rather have an american or brittish accent?
I have neither really... But I guess American actually
8.  Nicknames?
Sally is the only one in english... And AngelFox
9.  Can you whistle?
Um if you count blowing out air and the noise that makes.... But nope, only at times :)
10.  Tea (fav. flavour) or coffee?
Green tea but mostly coffee for me
Hugs,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)