2015-02-07

Favorite Places to Read


I usually read in my chair that bends back which I have placed to the corner of my room with a blanket and a pillow. Also my bed is one which turns into a type of sofa so that’s comfy.
But you know what? I can pretty much read anywhere so that’s not even where most of the reading happens. I can sit there for hours unlike other places but I can read a chapter here and there during the day.
So what makes a place good for reading?
For me it’s mainly the peace I need. I can be very uncomfortably but if it’s quiet I’ll stay rading. Then again if it’s really uncomfortable I’ll find another place…
Also a cup of coffee is nice to have. I actually can’t eat while reading, I find the combination like a good idea but then your hands are sticky and not available since you are holding a book, and problems…
So where do you read?
As always send me email or reach me on Tumblr:
(booksonal).
Hugs,

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)