2015-03-20

7 Deadly Sins Book Tag

Book Tag

Greed
1) What is your most expensive book, and what is your most inexpensive book?
>I'm not sure I think like 20€?
>Free books and then some for 50 cents


Wrath
2) Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
>Cassandra Clare

Gluttony
3) What book have you deliciously devoured over and over again, with no remorse whatsoever?
>The Harry Potters

Sloth
4) What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
>Heir of Fire at the moment

Pride
5) What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
>Jane Austens books :)

Lust
6) What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
>Being able to do things themselves

Envy
7) What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
>I think at the moment I'm wanting beautiful covers for my classics since I've been expanding that genre...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)