2015-04-19

Classics

Read

I have been gathering more classics onto my shelves and decided to make an a) what classics I have read and b) what classics I have read for the A Classic every Month Challenge I made for myself.

>Now the word of being a classic can vary depending on who says it. And it also varies what someone thinks is a classic so here is my take... And there a couple that I'll put into this list but do not necessarily classify as a full on classics.

Others:
Lord of the Flies
1984
Blackbird pond
Anderson: The Little Mermaid, Snow Queen
Grimm: various
Gardens of Water
Babe
Coraline
Bridge to Terabithia
Importance of Being Earnest
Anne Frank
Holes

2014:
Jan: Romeo and Juliet
Feb: Pride and Prejudice
March: Alice in Wonderland
             + Through the Looking Glass
April: The Crucible
May: Princess Bride
June: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
July: Little Women
August: Emma
Sep.: The Giver
Oct.: Frankenstein
November: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
       How to Be An Alien
December: Sherlock (A Study in Scarlet)
                   + Little Prince
2015:
Jan: Macbeth
      Christmas Carol
Feb: The Polar Express
           +The Goose-Girl, Grimm
Mar: Robinson Crusoe
April: The Crucible
        Peter Pan
May: Princess Bride

(I doubt I will be updating this everytime I read a classic so do note that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)