2015-05-27

Q&A


>1. Where do you live?
Finland
>2. Random Fact
I uh, huh I don't know. I used to sing in a choir.
>3. Favourite memory
I was a volunteer, for a day, at a camp for disabled children and we had some great fun (ex. a good old big paint fight)
>4. Favourite time of day
Evening, I guess? During weekends maybe morning though...
>5. Three countries I want to visit
Brazil, Ethiopia and Japan, and Paris... and Venice. See they aren't countries so that's fine, right?
>6. How do you organize your books?
Alphabetically (by languages and classics seperately) and my TBR books are in order in which I bought them.
>7. Favourtie strength you have
Problem-solving
>8. Offer a favorite sentence from any author
I'll go with the quotes I like, which I listed and just made a post of. So you'll find it on my blog.
>9. Suggest a good book for someone only staring to read
Depending. I think I made a post about that.
Anything: Harry Potter
Classic: Pride and Prejudice
Chick flick: Anna and the French Kiss
>10. How did you find the book you are currently reading?
Did you mean as in from where did I hear about it or where did I buy it from?
I am currently reading Assassin's Curse. I bought it from London, on a class trip. I usually discover books on "BookTube" or Goodreads.
>11. How did you start reading?
Almost everyone in my family LoVes reading, so from them I guess.
>12. Variations of: How many books do you own/read/TBR/classics/red books (love the question)...
You can see all those from my goodreads:
but own: 200ish
read: 340ish
TBR: 40ish
classics read: 40ish, depending on what one thinks is a classic
red books: around 11?
>13. Do you use the library at all?
Yes, quite a bit actually.
Happy summer vacation everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)