2016-06-04

My TBR


For an updated TBR go to my Goodreads shelf: link

As most of you probably know, I've been working on getting my TBR (to be read) pile down. And I am pleased to say that my TBR is officially 0Well techniqally it's 1, but the other one is a collection of short-stories, as I tend to like to read one every once in a while, when I don't know what else to read.
          So in the beginning of last year (and this year as well) I decided to read every book that I owned, hadn't read and had bought before that year. And closer to the end of the year I decided that I would allow myself to keep 5 not read, since it turned out to be quite a feat. During that year I had a TBR jar with all my unread books. And once a month I would pick one and if I didn't read it that month, I had to gt rid of it. (During that year I think I got rid of 3 in that way). Also I read a classic every month, and am continuing to do so. This year I am also trying to finish series, finishing one every month.
          A way that I was able to check so many books off of my TBR, other than not bying that many, was by not reading as much from the library or from my brother. Though now those numbers are getting higher and higher, and this summer I am planning on reading plenty of those.
Hugs,
Sally

Addition: now that school ended I actually ordered some books, so it ain't 0 anymore :) A haul coming soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)