2016-07-09

Mid Year Book Freak Out

Tag

I am having a break from blogging, because of school work, but I'll be back :)
I saw this tag last year but didn't do it for some reason, but here it is again

Questions:1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2015.
Um, no I really don't know. I have given 10 4.5s and 5 5s so far...
   ?I'd say All In (third in a series and it just blew my mind unexpectedly) and Hyperbole and a Half (I had never read anything by her and was blown away)

2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2015.
All in is one of those 5 star books, and it was so good!

3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
Heart of Betrayal and Dream On.

4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
P.S. I Like You, A Torch Against the Night, Bad Blood and Heartless.

5. Biggest disappointment.
Most definetly not the worst! But I was kinda disapointed by Stars Above (though I only ended up reading some)...

6. Biggest surprise.
Pennyroyal Academy (4.5)

7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
Nelou Keramati

8. Newest fictional crush.
I don't think I actually have one currently! Hm...

9. Newest favourite character.
I really loved Shahrzad, from the Wrath and the Dawn

10. Book that made you cry.
Me Before You

11. Book that made you happy.
Hyperbole and a Half

12. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
Everything, Everything

13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
The only book(s) I have left from the list I made in the beginning of the year (link) is The Knife od Never Letting Go series books 2-3

14 Favourite Book Community Member (Blogger, Booktuber and Bookstagrammer)
 I really don't know, but I did love TheGalaxialWorld's review for Unexpected Everything!
&
I did also love PaperFury's 30 Bookish Facts About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)