2016-09-03

Series I'm in the middle of

Currently

This won't be updated, last update: February 7th 2018

I've been trying to finish series, so here's a list that I'm currently reading (though most of these I am up-to-date with). And I didn't put the series that I don't plan on continuing! (I made one October 2016 though link, but for updated ones for both finished and the won't continue series go to my Goodreads shelves link)
Red marks that they're all out

   Kiss of Deception 2/3

The Raven Cycle 2/4
Pennyroyal Academy 2/3

An Ember in the Ashes 2/4?
The Fray Theory 1.5/?
My Lady Jane 1/3?
Renegades 1/2

    And I Darken 1/?
    Three Dark Crowns 1/?
    A Court of Thorns and Roses 1/?
    Throne of Glass 3/6

Will these continue?
Heist Society 3
Imposter 2

Graphic Novels
Fables 8/22
Batgirl 1
Bombshells 1
Ms Marvel 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)