2017-11-04

The Halloween Book Tag

32713848
1.) Favorite Scary (Must Read) For Halloween?
I don't read horror books, but I am currently reading Six Stories which I am kind of enjoying?
coraline
2.) Scariest Book Cover, Like Ever?
The book has always kinda creeped me out, but I did read it: Coraline
3.) If You Could Go Trick-or-Treating With Any Author, Who Would You Pick?
J.K. Rowling, not for the Trick-or-Treating really, but just to meet her
4.) If You Could Dress Up As Any Bookish Character For Halloween, Who Would You Be?
Actually the last time I dressed up was as an ewok from Star Wars
Image result for chocolate frogs
5.) If You Could Find Anything (From Any Book) In Your Trick-or-Treat Stash, What Would You Hope To Find?
Anything from the Honeydukes, so chocolate frogs maybe? I would love to taste Butterbeer though!
6.) In What Fictional World Would You Like To Go Trick-or-Treating?
The Harry Potter Universe. For the sweets mentioned above and I'm sure the feast in the Great Hall would be fantastic!
7.) What Book Villain Would You Not Like To Meet Alone In A Dark Alley On Halloween?
He-who-must-not-be-named.

I feel like this is just ending up as a Harry Potter questionnaire? Well I'm up for it since fall is my favorite time to re-read them!
8.) Would You Rather Dress Up As A Vampire, Zombie, Werewolf, or Shadowhunter?
Image result for bertie botts every flavor beans
Honestly none of them really. So I'll say zombie? I have never really read a book about them though now that I think about it
9.) Pick A Candy (Just One) From Harry Potter That You Would Love To Find In Your Stash?
See? Not just me thinking about Harry Potter this time of year.
And well Q5 had my answer but I'll pick another one: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.
(I'm not a fan of jelly beans but it's a classic, and I mean they would be magical ones right?)
10.) What Is Your Favorite Halloween Candy?
White chocolate anything pretty much... And I love stroopwafels, but neither are only for Halloween, but I have been eating lately

Read on lovelies,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)