2018-08-04

Book Cover pt2: Dislikes


Book cover likes and dislikes
I think we all have those things we find really off-putting on covers, and things that draw us in so here are the picks for my least favorites:
I really don't like it when the authors name is bigger than the title, but the thing is that's what sells - the name. Another think I usually don't like is people on the cover, especially photos of ones

Case in point:
23014836
link to book
256683
link to book
Enigma: I've talked about this book before, not in the best light, but I mean that cover. I, yeah, I'm just gonna leave it at that.

City of Bones: You know what? I don't think I need to explain myself with any of these...
20579287
link to book

501692
link
6006518
link to book
Read on lovelies,
S

Also anyone else notice how my favorites had a color scheme of lightness and colors,
and on the other hand these are darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm better reached via Instagram or email:
@booksonal
booksonal@gmail.com

Thanks for reading :)